Registered Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Implements and coordinates plan of treatment initiated by the physician.
- Assesses and evaluates patient and develop a plan of care based on their needs.
- Consults and educates patient and family regarding the disease process.
- Evaluates effectiveness and outcome of care to achieve a successful discharge/recovery.
- Educate patient on managing medications, reconcile meds to prevent adverse drug events and support patient’s adherence to medication regimen.
- Critical case management to assess patient’s needs, develop treatment plans and coordinate the care to other disciplines.
- Treatment and management of acute and chronic illnesses.
- Post-surgery care.
- Wound care management.
- Anticoagulation management.
- Infusion therapy (IV antibiotics and TPN).
- Pain and symptoms management.
- Medication education and management.
- Patient, family, and caregiver health teachings.
- Treatment and other skilled nursing services.