Medical Social Services
- Medical Social Worker
- Assesses the patient’s psychological, social and resource needs.
- Makes community referrals appropriate to patient’s needs and serves as a liaison between families, patient and community agencies.
Personal Care Services
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Provides personal care services ordered in the plan of care such as bathing, oral hygiene, skin care, prevention of skin breakdown, dressing, and toileting.
- Prepares nutritious meals and assists in feeding as necessary.
- Home Telehealth has been shown to:
- Reduce hospitalizations by as much as 90%.
- Reduce hospital readmissions within 30 days by as much as 60%.
- Reduce hospital bed days by as much as 80%.
- Reduce ER visits by as much as 80%.
- With a simple touch of a button, patients can:
- Measure blood pressure, blood oxygen, blood sugar, weight, temperature, peak flow and automatically forward these vital signs to the nursing center to monitor.