Skilled Nursing Services
- Registered Nurses/Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Implements and coordinates plan of treatment initiated by the physician.
- Assesses and evaluates patient’s status.
- Consults and educates patient and family regarding the disease process.
- Evaluates effectiveness and outcome of care to achieve a successful discharge/recovery.
- Physical Therapist
- Assesses therapeutic, rehabilitative, functional, and potential needs such as muscle strengthening, range of motion, mobility and gait training.
- Evaluates and educates patients on proper use of therapeutic equipment and prosthetic devices.
- Occupational Therapist
- Assesses patient’s occupational therapy needs.
- Evaluates for muscle function, strength and endurance, visual coordination, written and verbal communication skills, self-care, and ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Speech Therapist
- Conducts diagnostic speech and language evaluation.
- Identifies functional speech deficits, and develops appropriate plan of care with the physician.
- Provides direct speech therapy using specialized therapeutic technique and recommends communication devices, aids, and/or equipment.
Medical Social Services
- Medical Social Worker
- Assesses the patient’s psychological, social and resource needs.
- Makes community referrals appropriate to patient’s needs and serves as a liaison between families, patient and community agencies.
Personal Care Services
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Provides personal care services ordered in the plan of care such as bathing, oral hygiene, skin care, prevention of skin breakdown, dressing, and toileting.
- Prepares nutritious meals and assists in feeding as necessary.